Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shower, Anyone???

Saturday, my Presidency Pals threw me a baby shower!!! It was so much fun and let me tell you what, my friends and family know how to party!!! It was great!!! Thank you so much to everyone who made it happen...Thank you to everyone for coming....Thank you everyone for everything!!!










These next few pictures are some of the gifts Tess received...This is not to brag and say "Look how much good stuff I got." I absolutely had to post all these because they are all homemade!!! I could not believe all the talent that these girls have!!! So this is to give credit to the awesomeness of my friends and family...Tess is one spoiled princess...And she's not even here yet!!!
This is the diaper cake that Nanette, Jennie, and Kayden made for Tess...These girls represent three generations of amazing creativity and style!!!

This is a closeup of all the goods without the wrapping...You would not believe the detail that went into this awesome present!!!

This is a bag made by my Presidency Pal Cassie Morris...She did this all with purple material, zebra print duck tape, and a stapler!!! Talk about being innovative!!!

This is an afghan crocheted by my mom...I have already claimed it and have been using it...Sorry Princess Tess...

These are burp clothes by Amber Wilkins, Melissa McNeil, and my other Presidency Pal Holly Browning...I went through these like it was going out of style with Riley so it's a good thing we got quite a few from the shower!!!

The bands on the left were made by my Bunco friend Charly Totally-don't-know-her-last-name-because-I-am-a-lame-friend...LOVE them!!! The ones on the right were made by my other Bunco friend Chaundra Tieman and some by Cassie's sister-in-law who I don't know... Cassie had her make some for me :)


And last of all, a pregnancy portrait for your enjoyment, hahaha!!!

2 comments:

xoxo J said...

awwww you look so cute! i love girl stuff! the flowers are cute! xoxo Janessa

Anonymous said...

sexy last pic of you ;);)