Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shout Out to My Brother

This is my brother William...He is so awesome...He is a senior and will be graduating this year, going to Eastern Arizona College for a year, and then going on a mission when he turns 19 in May 2011...Saturday I got to watch him in the regional wrestling tournament...William is an outstanding wrestler, which is so cool because he is 6'5"!!! That is right people...6 feet and 5 inches!!! He is so full of personality and has so many unique talents...
1. He can put both legs behind his head...Hahaha okay so maybe that is weird but it is a VERY unique talent...
2. He plays the guitar like a mad man!!! He is so good and what is even more amazing is how fast he learned...He is in a band with a couple of his buddies...He writes music and is dang good at it...
3. He does the funniest impersonations and is so witty...The kid is a comedian...Can't tell you how many times I have almost lost bladder control around this one :)
4. William is a genius...Not even kidding...He gets it from my parents, each of them is a different kind of genius and between the both of them he is a genius as well...Where was I when my parents were handing out that gene???
5. He is a great artist...He can draw, sing, write, photograph, and he has a great sense of style in a totally manly way...
6. He has an awesome testimony and is an outstanding young man...I remember being at EFY one year and one of the speakers asking a volunteer to come up and recite a scripture that everyone had been working on memorizing...I wasn't paying attention until I heard the voice of the kid and I looked up and told my friends, "HEY!!! That's my brother!!!" He never ceases to amaze me...
Good luck at state next weekend Bill!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I AGREE!! I remember being at Granny's house when your parents called from Japan saying he was born!! I haven't laughed as hard or had as much fun that when William joined us for Black Friday Shopping last year!! Totally awesome kid!