Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here goes...

Ok so here is the post I have been putting off for a LONG TIME...I am super busy...In addition to school and home I have recently been called to the Primary Presidency in my ward...Don't get me wrong I love all the things I have going on it's just a little crazy sometimes...Ok lots of the time :)

The first three pictures are from Christmas Eve...We get to open the pajamas on Christmas Eve


I don't know if Riley got the concept of opening the presents or not


Family picture Christmas morning

Opening the presents

Thanks Jenn for the sweet elephant! It is one of his favorites :)


So we woke up early and opened presents at our house, my parents' house, and Blake's parents' house...After all the mayhem this was Riley...Out




Riley turned 1 on Jan. 23

My Grandmom Foote gave this shirt to Riley. I think it is so cute! And yes that is a whole chocolate chip cookie...I don't do it very often though...
So Riley is one...This makes me go crazy when I think about it...Time moves so fast and the older you get the faster it goes...Riley is so funny...
He still "coughs" to get attention and be funny
He gives hugs and occasionally kisses
He walks
He says "dada" "mama" and "baba"
He has six teeth...He hasn't bitten anyone on purpose yet...I say "on purpose" because I was frosting cupcakes for his birthday and had some frosting on my finger that I decided to share with him...I guess he thought he needed to chew my finger to get the frosting off...I won't be making that mistake again...
He sits forward in the carseat now...Hallelujah
He still takes two naps a day AND sleeps all night!!! Hallelujah again!
He waves like a mad man when someone says goodbye
He shakes his head no
He turns into the mini-Hulk when he gets mad...Seriously...He clenches his fists and jaw, he growls really loud, and his face shakes...Blake and I die laughing every time
I know every other kid probably does one or all of these things but these are the things that make Riley special to me...I guess it's because I am his mom...

4 comments:

Jenn said...

oh we missed you guys at Christmas so much! Love all the pictures, and I still can't belive he is 1, time is flying by, it makes me sad how fast!!! Love you guys!

Colton said...

The "mini-hulk" thing made me laugh, I would have a hard time taking him seriously, too.

Merry Christmas! At least you posted it by February, I won't ever get around to posting anything on my blog about Christmas.

Joelle said...

I can't believe he is one! He is so adorable! I love every time I get to see him...he is such a happy baby!

The reviewers said...

It makes me sad that I have only seen him a few times and he is already one:( I am so glad we got to come up for new years and hang out with you guys. We had alot of fun!!! Love you all... give Riley a pinch on the cheeck for me, and a kiss too :)