Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Party

Blake and I had some of our family and friends over for a Halloween Party. Nothing too fancy, just dinner and dessert...Here are the pictures!



Thanks to my mother-in-law and sister-in-law (Brook) for my beautiful pumpkins

My four year old niece, Cinthia

Dessert table...yummy...



Don't mind the giraffe...He's cranky...




Thanks to my beautiful mom and Aunt Blanche for making the soups and rolls!

I had to show the inside of this cake that I made...It had two devil's food layers and one white cake layer dyed green and between every layer was a pistachio filling...The icing was a homemade chocolate ganache and there are chopped pistachios along the bottom...It was delicious and beautiful cake ever...Yes, I am totally bragging...


3 comments:

The reviewers said...

You guys did so great with the party, everything looks so good! MMM...and that cake; I wish I were there to taste it! ;)

Jenn said...

looks like tons of fun, and yummy food! Just a little jelous to! Miss you guys!!!

Love ya!

My Independence Day said...

You look beautiful Martha! I miss you!