Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Post

These are just some random things that we have been up to lately...

Blake took apart his binoculars and found a new way to make Martha giggle profusely...



We take pictures of how fat Martha is getting...Woowoo look at that baby grow!
We get bored and do random things like make matching hemp bracelets.



We decided we wanted frozen hot chocolates last night and didn't feel like going to Dairy Queen...SOOO...Martha made them!!! That's right...Two years at Dairy Queen is bound to pay off in some way or another...mmm...


6 comments:

The reviewers said...

MMMM...I want a frozen Hot Chocolate!(remember you said I won the favorite sis-in-law award?!)HEHE I love the first pic with Blake and his binoculars, I died laughing. Pretty hilarious I must say so! Looks like you guys are having fun... and keep those cute belly pictures coming! They make me feel a little more 'in the loop'.

Colton said...

That is a pretty gnarly picture, Blake. I didn't realize how blue your eyes were.

Could you smoke those bracelets?

Jenn said...

K I am laughing so hard at that first picture of Blake!!! And Martha I love the belly picture you look SO cute!!!

Markee said...

Martha you look adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

k- share the wealth and let me in on the frozen hot chocolate recipe!

Lee Anne said...

Very cute Martha. I too was once the queen of Dairy Queen! They didn't have frozen hot chocolate when I worked there but my family all loves it. I would also like a recipe.