Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have been sucked into this game of tag...

Martha here...Raynie tagged me or something on her lovely lovely blog...Thanks girlfriend :) Yours is good..Mine will not be that great because ten years ago I was...

1. Only TEN years old!!! Wow I am young :)
2. Weighed like 70-ish pounds...wow that is hard to imagine
3. Lived in Duncan, AZ...Glad I got out
4. Kicked bottom at the drums in band (only girl in drumline too)
5. I had a silver dollar-sized birthmark on my neck that was as dark as my hair!

Five things on today's To Do list...after going to work all day...I don't want to play THIS game...

1. Laundry
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Wash Car...That one is going to have to wait til the weekend
4. Make dinner...Spaghetti...YUMMMY!
5. Clean out fridge...not so yummy...

Five snacks I enjoy...I am like a garbage disposal because I eat EVERYTHING...except some seafood as of 18 weeks ago...thanks a lot pregnancy...

1. Fruit
2. Vegetables
3. Graham Crackers
4. Gold Fish Crackers
5. Fruit Gummy Snacks
...All of those make me look like a toddler

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Give my bishop a heart attack with the tithing check I turned in!!!
2. Buy Blake a brand new Toyota Tundra just how he wants it
3. Have our dreamhouse built to perfection
4. Go to EVERY baby store and buy EVERYTHING I saw that I think my little bun in the oven needs
5. Give my in-laws a cut for raising my AWESOME HUSBAND BLAKE...AND my parents for all that they do for me :)

Five places I have lived:

1. Mesa, AZ...born there, moved there after high school, and currently live there
2. Hikone, Japan...no I don't remember much of the language
3. Snowflake, AZ...before and after Japan
4. Duncan, AZ...pretty much grew up there but I claim I am from Eagar
5. Eagar, AZ...and Blake and I plan on dying there some day
6. Thatcher, AZ...seven months before I was married to Blake and our first 3 months together...
I know that was six...I had to be different and I only had one more place besides the five so those are ALL the places I have lived

Five Jobs I have had...This should be interesting

1. Dairy Queen...good times :)
2. Curves for Women...more good times
3. Whitton Plumbing...even MORE good times
4. Altech Refrigeration...NOT so good times
5. Inteli-Care, LLC...current job and soon to be a MOM!!! The best times are now and yet to come...

Five friends I tag...AAAGGHH!!! The five friends I have with blogs have already been tagged...I am assuming there are no "tag-backs"...Sooo sorry to disappoint all you tag-playing people but I am "it" and feel like the fat kid who will never catch anyone so I am giving up and going to cry to my mother :) Have a good one guys!!!

3 comments:

Colton said...

I doubt you are the fat kid crying at home. Your favorite snacks are fruit, vegetables, and crackers.

Disturbing.

The reviewers said...

HAHAHAHA... I loved it all! Altough now I see how selfish I seem as I chose to use my million dollars on myself :) Thanks for doing it. even though I swear I hate tags! ;)

The reviewers said...

doing tags on myself, not reading them!