Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Pictures Fall

We had Sarah Ellen Photography do our family pictures again!!! I love them...Here are some of my favorites...They look a little blurry but when you click on them they are their normal resolution...




My mom crocheted this hat for Tess...I think it is adorable!!!







The many faces of Riley :)









This one is my favorite...I saw this tree and originally wanted us all in it but after Blake got up there we realized how rotted out it was and it did NOT look safe for the girls...So we divided and I ended up loving the way it turned out!!!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Love them! Your kids are adorable..and you are Blake are pretty good looking yourselves!

Colton said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so freaking cute! Tess in that hat is one of the most adorable things ever. Great pictures!