Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pictures...Part 2

We had sooo much fun taking pictures on Tuesday...It was everything I hoped for AND MORE!!! That night Sarah posted a little preview on her website...I was totally loving what I saw...Then this morning I got the full cd and oh my! Did Sarah Ellen deliver??? YES SHE DID!!! Literally, she brought them to my house...But seriously people the pictures are so amazing...I love them with a fiery red passion!!! So without further introduction I present to you:






The Blake Finch Family















































6 comments:

Tami said...

Love them! Every single one!

Joelle said...

Cute family! I love the balloon idea! Good thing it wasn't a windy day...Riley might have floated off with them! I love your hair by the way! Makes me a little jealous I am not going to lie!

Denver and Megan said...

They turned out way cute! Family pictures are so fun!

Sarah said...

aaaaah shucks!! It's easy to shoot amazing pictures when you have such beautiful people!!

dave&paige said...

You have the cutest family!! We miss you guys like crazy! Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Keri Stevens said...

I love these pictures!! Your hair is so long and dark, so pretty! And your babies are so precious, I love the ones with Tess wearing that cute beanie thing. Cute!