Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Taking a Break...

Just thought I would post a few pictures of the kids...I am still getting used to saying kidS...Things have been pretty busy around here but I thought I would take a break and post... Enjoy

Riley helping with the dishes...




What a goof!


Thank goodness for Bumbo Chairs...



I LOVE jeans on babies!!!



I had to sneak in a picture of the baby makers :)

They love each other sooo much!!! Riley was the first to get Tess to smile...He loves to hold her, with Mom's supervision, of course...


Don't pay any mind to the fact that Rilely's face is dirty in most of these pictures...What can I say??? It's a wrestling match between the two of us every time I try to clean him up and honestly he wins about half the time...Let me tell you he is one tough kid...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute kids!!! I agree, jean on babies and little kids are SO cute!!!

xoxo J said...

haha He is such a cutie, i need to meet both of your little charmers sometime!! and he looks just like you!! the blinking smile one is SOOO you, and i think Tess looks like Blake! so cute. xoxo Janessa

Mandy Johnson said...

Your kids are cuties Martha! It is crazy the difference between one and two kids. Enjoy!