Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing 2

Thing 2, we have finally found out, is a girl!!! I was POSITIVE it was a boy until I saw the evidence...I am not going to lie I was disappointed at first...Probably because in my mind I was having another boy...But within about an hour it hit me that I am super pumped to be having a girl!!! Blake always wanted a girl...I could just tell...And the way he smiled when we found out gave him away :) He's a super cute dad...I have some pictures from the ultrasound but I have been too lazy to scan them and put them on my computer...I also have not taken any pictures of my preggo self...This whole summer/no classes thing is taking me to new levels of laziness...That sounds funny...Levels of laziness...
I have to give a shout out to my totally awesome cousin Julia who was nice enough to volunteer to be my maternity clothes pal...Blake and I lived in Mesa when I was pregnant with Riley and she totally let me borrow all of her maternity clothes and I added a little to the pile and then she needed them again and when she heard the news this time she sent them my way...The rest is history...It's totally awesome to have a cousin who is the same size and has the same taste in clothing and who just happens to not be pregnant when I am!!! JULIA IS THE BEST!!! Thanks girl :)
Maybe some day this summer I will post a bunch of pictures of what has been going on with my little family lately...I woke up one morning and realized my little buddy Riley is not a baby any more...He is totally a little boy!!! So I need to update everyone on him...
Until next time!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! I'm thinking ours is a boy...but I'll be excited either way. we need to get together sometime soon :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! That is so exciting! little Tess and Daley will be good little playmates!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! That is pretty cool that you will have one of each flavor!!!

Joelle said...

You will love having a girl! She can be friends with Gray!

Jenn said...

I am so excited:) Can't wait for her to get here now!!!