Thursday, April 16, 2009

Look-alike

Blake recently started work at Hatch Toyota in Showlow so we got to move back home! We are so excited to be back in the mountains. It's so good to be closer to our families. Riley loves to visit all his grandparents and they just can't get enough of him! He especially loves his uncles Tanner, William, Bryce, and Mark. He also LOVES his Aunt Becky. They spend a lot of time together :)Here are a couple pictures I snapped of him today. He likes to chill on a blanket on the floor. He is such a talker already! Baby talk that is :)


I also posted a baby picture of Blake and one of me so that you can all tell us who he looks like. I think he looks just like Blake but everyone else says he is a good mix of both of us. He has Blake's eyes for sure though!!!








4 comments:

My Independence Day said...

Oh Martha I am happy for you and a little jealous, just a little. And I am missing you like crazy of course! He is sooooo dang cute! So Adam and I are planning a trip up to the mountains before too long! Maybe there is a certain someone and a certain baby I can meet up with..... hmmmmmm. :)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I didn't know you guys were moving, so are you living in Eagar? Ya I would have to say that I'm a little jelous as well, maybe someday!

Ya he does have Blakes eyes, but I would also agree he is a good mix.

Jenn said...

I miss you guys so much! The pictures are so cute! Love, Love that smile!!! I think he is a good mix of both of you to! Love you guys can't wait to see you this weekend:)

Lee Anne said...

What! You guy's are back in Eagar? I am so out of the loop and sooo... jealous but excited for you guy's. I think Riley looks like Blake. I do see some of you in him too but mostly Blake.